The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

False history Options
Jon D
Posted: Friday, July 16, 2021 12:35:56 PM
Groups: Member

I am curious if anyone else has the sense that perhaps our history as known is for a large part false. In the pre-internet world, where information was not available on a global scale, how possible is it that a false narrative could have been pushed through textbook to the masses? How would we have been able to prove otherwise, with no easy access to any information? The examples could be anything from recent historical events, to ancient advanced civilizations covered up. The possibilities are quite broad. What do you think?

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past."
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, August 1, 2021 11:13:49 PM

Hi Jon D,

Sorry for the delayed response. Those of us who still frequent this forum do have lives and sometimes hard for us to keep up. I remembered seeing this and wanted to respond. This stuff is important to me and I so appreciate hearing your thoughts.

I agree completely with your observation about history. By very definition, history cannot be perfect. It is only the story we tell ourselves. If you take a photograph, for example, you have pretty good proof of the visual occurrence that took place, but you are still missing the sounds, smells, temperatures, textures etc that make up the full reality of what just happened. The longer time that passes, the less exact history becomes. Yet also sometimes the more time that passes and the longer we have to reflect on what happened, the greater our understanding and importance or ramifications of what happened begins to take shape.

I favorite nonsecular (scriptural) quote I like:

The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it

Time's arrow is a unique and wonderful nothingness. There is no such thing as "now" though our memories fool us into thinking there was. All we have is our past to reflect upon. In the end it is only what we come to value that counts. As our communications and ability to "record" events and opinions about them grows, we set the stage for a new type of awakening, where mankind can become something better.
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 11:14:07 AM

jdlaw wrote:
Hi Jon D,

Sorry for the delayed response. Those of us who still frequent this forum do have lives and sometimes hard for us to keep up. I remembered seeing this and wanted to respond. This stuff is important to me and I so appreciate hearing your thoughts.

I agree completely with your observation about history. By very definition, history cannot be perfect. It is only the story we tell ourselves. If you take a photograph, for example, you have pretty good proof of the visual occurrence that took place, but you are still missing the sounds, smells, temperatures, textures etc that make up the full reality of what just happened. The longer time that passes, the less exact history becomes. Yet also sometimes the more time that passes and the longer we have to reflect on what happened, the greater our understanding and importance or ramifications of what happened begins to take shape.

I favorite nonsecular (scriptural) quote I like:

The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it

Time's arrow is a unique and wonderful nothingness. There is no such thing as "now" though our memories fool us into thinking there was. All we have is our past to reflect upon. In the end it is only what we come to value that counts. As our communications and ability to "record" events and opinions about them grows, we set the stage for a new type of awakening, where mankind can become something better.

No problem for any delayed responses, the days go by so fast it feels like I just posted it a couple of days ago.

Sometimes it just doesn't feel right, everything. The past as we know it, how the present currently is. I get the sense, which I cannot explain, that things WERE better once upon a time, a better system of living, morals, and understandings. We were something better. I feel as if once upon a time we were a very advanced civilization with great knowledge, and what we currently are is the tarnished re-built remnant of what once was.

I've studied a lot into ancient advanced structures, texts, etc... I can absolutely see a scenario where very important pieces of our past were erased or re-written to work in conjunction with establishing a different version of the past which better suited the future of the "modern world" established a couple of millennia ago. The modern world in which a top-heavy ruling class exists, and the majority of the population serves their agenda.
jdlaw
Posted: Saturday, August 7, 2021 6:26:02 AM

Jon D wrote:

Sometimes it just doesn't feel right, everything. The past as we know it, how the present currently is. I get the sense, which I cannot explain, that things WERE better once upon a time, a better system of living, morals, and understandings. We were something better. I feel as if once upon a time we were a very advanced civilization with great knowledge, and what we currently are is the tarnished re-built remnant of what once was.

I've studied a lot into ancient advanced structures, texts, etc... I can absolutely see a scenario where very important pieces of our past were erased or re-written to work in conjunction with establishing a different version of the past which better suited the future of the "modern world" established a couple of millennia ago. The modern world in which a top-heavy ruling class exists, and the majority of the population serves their agenda.

If we live in a created reality (Jim Elvidge's books call it "virtual" "coded" "simulated") and if each of us has a unique experience of it, then none of it (our history) is perfectly recorded. But if looking at the written and recorded history we have, I cannot come to the conclusion that things are worse today. Even in my own life growing up in the US in the 60s and 70s, I remember the civil rights movement and Viet Nam War. I remember everybody smoking cigarettes everywhere and people pumping sewage directly into the lakes and streams. So for me some things have gotten better and others gotten worse, but overall things are better.

As for "better system of living, morals, and understanding" that requires a judgment call that is probably not fair to either then or now. Who is to say that living the agrarian life in harmony with nature is necessarily the best way to live? Is technological advancement then even a good thing at all? If you are talking about some "ancient" advanced civilization (e.g. Babylon, Lost city of Atlantis, El Dorado, Lost Lands of Mu and Lemuria) then it is all certainly possible and not exclusive to our current written history. In a created ("programmed") reality, ancient advanced societies probably have existed, but are "hidden" for a reason.

In the words of Morpheus in the Matrix Movie:

"I imagine that right now, you’re feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole? Do you believe in fate? Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life—that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I’m talking about? Do you want to know what it is? The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work … when you go to church … when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. The truth that you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more. Follow me."
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 3:52:28 PM

jdlaw wrote:

If we live in a created reality (Jim Elvidge's books call it "virtual" "coded" "simulated") and if each of us has a unique experience of it, then none of it (our history) is perfectly recorded. But if looking at the written and recorded history we have, I cannot come to the conclusion that things are worse today. Even in my own life growing up in the US in the 60s and 70s, I remember the civil rights movement and Viet Nam War. I remember everybody smoking cigarettes everywhere and people pumping sewage directly into the lakes and streams. So for me some things have gotten better and others gotten worse, but overall things are better.

As for "better system of living, morals, and understanding" that requires a judgment call that is probably not fair to either then or now. Who is to say that living the agrarian life in harmony with nature is necessarily the best way to live? Is technological advancement then even a good thing at all? If you are talking about some "ancient" advanced civilization (e.g. Babylon, Lost city of Atlantis, El Dorado, Lost Lands of Mu and Lemuria) then it is all certainly possible and not exclusive to our current written history. In a created ("programmed") reality, ancient advanced societies probably have existed, but are "hidden" for a reason.

In the words of Morpheus in the Matrix Movie:

"I imagine that right now, you’re feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole? Do you believe in fate? Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life—that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I’m talking about? Do you want to know what it is? The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work … when you go to church … when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. The truth that you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more. Follow me."

Very true our unique perspectives would hinder an accurate recording of history. I would agree that in modern times this is the most "comfortable" time to live, at least for 1st world countries. My original intent was aimed at my belief in an ancient advanced lost civilization, which I cannot prove entirely. But speaking on modern times, are we really becoming better, as a whole? This may be worthy of another topic itself, but has the internet entered the phase where the risks outweigh the benefits? Also what is becoming of our creativity, music and movies? We have our own opinions, yes, but how far can we stretch that excuse before it becomes nonsense. Compare the below -

1993 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERs4SsBFohM

2021 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnBZLFB7kLo

30 years later, is this progress?

Something about modern society does worry me. It's not necessarily fair to blame it entirely on technological advancement, but I believe it plays a major part in spreading this dumbing down of mainstream "arts". A massive downward progression in the last 20 years or so in that area of humanity.

Now back to more ancient civilization theory, is technological advancement a good thing? It should be, but it also can be devastating to the development of a race if we are leaping too far too soon. I know we are not currently capable of interstellar space travel or colonizing other planets, but if we were at this moment, it would be a terrible thing. We are still inundated with juvenile problems here on earth. Let's assume the evolution theory is real(which I don't think we believe), if that were the case the human race is still closer to being the monkeys we supposedly evolved from than being something ready to explore the beyond. We have people talking about colonizing Mars, while countless people are starving here on Earth. We as a race should only consider ourselves as good as the worst conditions in which others here exist in. It's just certain concepts that have become out of control and possibly beyond repair hold us back. Borders, different nations, competing militaries. Judging people or usurping their rights because they were born across an imaginary border, turning a blind eye. If anyone here was born in a place like Sudan or Yemen, we likely would have never been able to enjoy any of our many technological advancements humanity has accomplished. It's not the technology itself that's the problem, it's the morality of human motivation. We tend to find our motivation for advancement from negative sources. Let's not worry about those hopeless people, let's develop a new electric hypercar for the rich and make more money.

Thinking back and assuming we did have prior advanced races before us, I can only imagine the possibilities in which they could have lived and conducted society, so many ways it could have been better. If this is a programmed reality, I can imagine a reset would bring about exciting changes for those behind the curtain to observe. Languages in which we speak, architecture, political structure, technology, how we harness energy, it would all be so different each go around.

jdlaw
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 3:39:15 AM

Taylor Swift Grammy Performance 2021

Is it a bit of synchronicity in this song?

This was a montage of three of her songs Cardigan/August/Willow.

The visuals open with a very "CE5 Protocol"esque subliminal feel - "I'm like the water when your ship rolled in that night" with the falling "flash bulbs" in the night sky.

If you do not know "CE5 Protocol" you can just google it.

But really, she kind of answers your question "When you are young, they assume you know nothing"

Bruno Mars and Anderson Park also hit is out of the Park.

So your "Cardi B" "Up/WAP" performance you linked above was a little shallow in the "feel category," but I must say that song did exactly what it was supposed to do. This was "club night" out kind of song and lyric. How can you even compare it with Beauty and the Beast?

Things are not "getting worse." That sounds just like our grandparents telling us how our music was so mindless when we were growing up. There is great music today. In the words of a Beatle, " I used to be cruel to my woman I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved Man I was mean but I'm changing my scene And I'm doing the best that I can (Ooh)"